- Simple, intuitive and cool looking user interface, with several pages for managing the users, configuration and security.
- Easy to setup using the build-in FTP Server Setup Wizard.
- Add new user accounts with the User Account Wizard.
- Support for systems that are a part of a network with a router and/or firewall.
- Configuration is saved in XML format.
- Realtime server trace, which displays every command and it’s reply on the screen.
- Everything can also be logged to a file.
Once you get it running you’ll be greeted with a wizard to walk you through the necessary steps to complete the setup. The only thing it really asks for is a username, password, a starting directory, and permissions for your server. After the setup is complete just press the green “Start” button located on the toolbar. This will initiate your FTP server so that you can connect to it using Windows Explorer or by using any other FTP client.
Due to its small size, you can easily carry it on a USB Drive.
Download zipped executable of Quick ‘n Easy FTP Server Lite 3.1