- Download flash player for Windows.
- Rename the downloaded file to flash.zip.
- Extract the Zipped file to a folder.
- Select and copy flashplayer.xpt and NPSWF32.dll from the extracted folder.
- Navigate to Google Chrome plugins folder. Normally, it is C:/Documents and settings/Local Settings/Application Data/Google/Chrome/Application/Plugins
- Paste both copied files in Google Chrome plugins directory.
- Restart Google Chrome.
If you liked the above post, do not miss our future posts by subscribing to RSS feed.