- Extract the Windows 7 RC ISO file. You can use Winrar for this and save the extracted files on your hard disk. There is no need to burn the ISO file to any DVD.
- Navigate to the extraction folder and search for cversion.ini file.
- Open cversion.ini in notepad or any other text editor.
- Change the value of MinClient to a lower one. You can change it to 7000 from 7100.
- Save the changes and close that notepad file.
- Run the set up file and upgrad to RC without any problems.
If you liked the above post, you may consider subscribing to our RSS feed.
You can now follow me on Twitter too!