Iphoneuserguide.com has compiled a large list of over 110+ new feature in iPhone 3.0 software. Some of the new features of 3.0 firmware includes:
3. Shake to undo/redo typing
4. Text selection for easy mass deletion
6. Landscape keyboard in Notes
7. Landscape keyboard in Mail
8. Landscape keyboard in Messages
9. Forward texts or picture messages
10. Delete individual texts or picture messages
11. Sending progress bar in Messages app moved to title instead of over the keyboard area (allows typing new message while the first one is sending)
12. USB tethering
13. Bluetooth tethering
14. Stereo bluetooth (A2DP)
15. Spotlight search (searches all app titles, mail, media, contact details, and calendar appointments)
16. Search in Notes
17. Search in Mail
18. Search in iPod
19. In-App purchases
20. Option to have double clicking the home button go to the Spotlight Search
You can read the full post Top 100 new features in iPhone 3.0 here.
Let us know your thoughts too on this new features!
If you liked the above post, you may consider subscribing to our RSS feed.
You can now follow me on Twitter too!