Friday, June 19, 2009

Bing Image Archive

Long Zheng of istartedsomething has created an archive of the photographs that are used as Bing’s backgrounds. They are some of the best looking photos you’ll see.

Created like a calendar, it archives the daily images from the United States version of Bing as well the international images. The US images also show the hotspots that are shown on the Bing homepage.

A must website, if the photos used for Bing interest you or if you are a Big Bing Fan. Do check out the funny footer on the website  too!

Visit Bing Image Archive

8 comments:

  1. hello, spring is cooming! good post there, tnx for www.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

    I would appreciate if a staff member here at techack.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at techack.blogspot.com.

    Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to your site?

    Thanks,
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Harry Yes you can. Also, post your link as a comment here whenever you have published a related story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at techack.blogspot.com.

    Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a backlink back to this site?

    Thanks,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings,

    I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at techack.blogspot.com.

    May I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - I am definitely happy to find this. great job!

    ReplyDelete