Saturday, September 03, 2005

Get Free DVD and Lotz of Books

Well I believe everyone wants things that come up to your free. So that what I did. I ordered a DVD, atleast 10-11 books and 4-5 posts form NATO's (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) website! To my surprise, I received my order just in 11 days.

Previously, I had ordered Win XP SP2 CD from Microsoft’s website but it came in 28 days and NATO'S service seems to be quite good. There were around 4 books and 8-9 newsletters telling the functioning and the achivements made by NATO so far. There were 4 posters. One was of Periodic table of elements, second was of important evets in history of NATO, third was a map containing names of the member countries and fourth was a collection of Venn Diagrams of member countries of important organizations.

Really, this is quite a good source for getting the knowledge about the working of NATO.

Now that I have told u a great secret so plz. promote this blog and try to advertise it wherever applicable. Also, tell about this blog to all ur friends maybe they are missing something very good! Also, do click on the ads and use the Google Search box to search Google and click on sponsored links that appear there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment