First, add a bank account to Paypal and then follow these steps to request for a fund withdrawal.
- Login to your Paypal account
- Click on Withdrawal under “My Account” tab
- Click the first option which says “Withdraw funds to your bank account”
- Enter the amount to withdraw and select a bank account
- Click Continue to proceed to the final step
- Paypal will display the withdrawal amount in your local currency
- Click Withdraw to complete the withdrawal process
Generally it takes 3-4 days to get the fund deposited in your bank account. Be cautious to provide accurate informations such as account number, IFSC code etc, else the amount will be returned to your Paypal account and a return fee will be charged. Visit RBI's website to find IFSC code for your Bank.
If you liked the above post, do not miss our future posts by subscribing to RSS feed.