- Connect your iPod to your computer.
- Open "My Computer" and navigate to folder "iPod_Control" and then go to "Device" folder.
- Delete the file _volumelocked located inside "Device" folder.
- Now, Eject your iPod and restart it.
- You can now change the iPod Volume limit without unlock code by navigating to Settings -> Volume Limit on your device.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Unlock iPod Volume Limit Without PIN Code
Apple iPod allows setting maximum volume limit with support for PIN code locking to prevent unauthorized changes, However, if you forgot your volume limit unlock code here is a little trick you can use to remove the lock without restoring your iPod :-