All you have to do is select the messages to convert, choose the desired document format and click a button to save the message(s) in the new format. You can choose to convert and export single messages, or multiple, combining them all into a single file.
- reads NBU (Nokia Backup) files
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format,
- supports column sorting (Tel, Subject and Date columns) in ascending and descending order. It is important to sort the messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options)
- HLP format, email EML format, and many more
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file
How to read / open .nbu files